Microboards 20-Drive Daisy Chain Blu-ray Duplicator
Microboards BD PROV3 NET-20 Daisy Chain Blu-ray Duplicator (No USB Connect)
Microboards 20-Drive Daisy Chainable Blu-ray duplicator is an expandable solution for Blu-ray duplication. BD PROV3 NET-20 is a two-tower configuration daisy-chained together. Additional towers can be added via daisy chaining; up to 25 towers can exist in a single chain. You can chain together a string of towers to create the ideal solution that caters to your mass-producting needs.
- BD PROV3 NET-20 is a two-tower configuration daisy-chained together
- Burn up to 20 Blu-ray discs simultaneously
- Operates without a computer
- Image Archival permits the user to store disc images dynamically on the hard drive.
- Copy & Verify mode causes the duplicator to check each copy after the recording process is completed, ensuring a perfect burn on every copy..
- Item: 2-10-Bay Tower Configuration
- Recorders: 20 Recorders
- Blu-ray Speed: 8X BD-R, 2X RE
- DVD Speed: 24X DVD-/+R, 8X DVD-DL
- CD Speed: 48X
- Dimension: 16.5" D x 15" W x 25" H
- 4 Button Controller
- Supported recording media:
- Blu-ray Format: BD-R and BD-RE
- DVD Format: DVD Video, DVD ROM, DVD+R, DVD-R, DVD-RW, DVD+RW, and Dual Layer DVD.
- CD Formats: CD-DA (Red Book) CD-ROM Modes 1&2, XA Forms 1&2, ISO 9660, Photo CD, CD-Extra, Mixed Mode, Video CD, Hybrid CD, HFS.
- DVD Duplicators do not record CD+G Format.
- Power: 100~240 VAC 50/60 Hz
- Environment: Temperature: 10C ~ 40C
- Relative Humidity: 20%-80%
- Manufacturer Part # BD PROV3 NET-20 (2 10-Bay Tower Configuration)
Two-Year Limited Warranty The standard warranty for Microboards premium and standard towers is the industry's best! Our two year limited warranty easily surpasses the industry-standard single year and includes unlimited phone support. (Two year limited warranty includes controller, enclosure, and power supply. Recorders are covered for one year) Unlimited phone support is included.
Pictures are representative of product group.
Packaging, lengths on capacity, depicted in photo, may differ from description.