Since 1990, Spin-X has become one of the top-three disc manufacturers in the world. Spin-X DVD+R has recently received a certification from Pioneer Class A Lab and thus is now Pioneer certified. Recognition from Pioneer Class A Lab requires passing more than 100 strict inspections on the product as well as its manufacturing processes. This claims that the quality of Spin-X DVD+R has been proven by the word-class organization.
Spin-X uses Azo Dye to produce excellent performance. The Metal Azo Recording Layer provides the media with an excellent recording quality and archival stability in the recording layer. With its outstanding R&D ability and long-term cooperating with some Japanese media companies, Spin-X's advanced media awarded world-class certification.
- High-performance long-life Azo Dye
- Superior Recording Layer Technology
- Random Access Data Retrieval
- Secure Unalterable Data
- 100 Year Archival Life
- Brand: Spin-X (Made in Taiwan)
- Storage Capacity: 4.7GB
- Media Type: DVD+R for General, Write-once format
- Speed: 1X - 16X
- Top Surface: Silver Shiny (does not prints all the way to the hub)
- Conform to DVD Specifications for Recordable Disc Ver. 2.0 (4.7GB)
- Video recording time (4.7GB): 60min ~~ 120min (depend on user)
- Manufacturer Product # 47PR16-NP50C (46151338)