This JVC Valueline DVD-R features a Shiny Silver Thermal Lacquer Surface that offers the widest playback compatibility, lowest error rates in recording, as well as a 100-year data integrity guarantee. It has a 4.7GB of write-once storage capacity and superior recording quality. JVC DVD-R media's broad read compatibility allows them to play in majority of the DVD-ROM drives and DVD-Video players in use today. These affordable 16X DVD-R discs offer exceptional solutions for a wide range of applications, including home and professional video recording, DVD content development, DVD duplication, PC back-up, and data archiving. The extraordinarily versatile 16X DVD-R media can be used with the new higher-speed DVD writers from Sony, Pioneer and other leading manufacturers, as well as upgraded 2X writers from Apple, Pioneer and others.
This is a value brand of JVC that is in generic packaging to save you money! This Value DVD-R comes with the same great quality that you have come to know from JVC.
Effective 2010, Taiyo Yuden Brand Name Has Formally Changed to JVC.
- Manufacturer: JVC
- Capacity: 4.7GB
- Media Type : 8X DVD-R
- Top Surface: Silver Thermal Lacquer
- Certification: ISO 14001 certified manufacturing
- Durability: 100 year data integrity guarantee
- Distortion: Zero wave distortion
- Jitter: Lowest jitter levels
- Error Rate: Lowest Bler, E12, and E22 error rates in industry
- Sold per 100 Pack (Valueline, in Tape Wrap)
- Manufacturer Product # J-DMR-VALZPP-SK