JVC Recordable DVD Media offers the best quality and the highest reliability in the recordable media industry. JVC's long history of development and manufacturing, combined with their zero tolerance for sub standard product, makes their media the best choice for your requirements. Their reputation as a superior quality leader in recordable optical media are well known among professionals for mastering around the world, and never failed to be listed as a recommended media by drive manufacturers.
This JVC DVD-R features a Silver Thermal Lacquer Surface that offers the widest playback compatibility, lowest error rates in recording, as well as a 100-year data integrity guarantee. It has a 4.7GB of write-once storage capacity and superior recording quality. JVC DVD-R media's broad read compatibility allows them to play in majority of the DVD-ROM drives and DVD-Video players in use today. These affordable 16X DVD-R discs offer exceptional solutions for a wide range of applications, including home and professional video recording, DVD content development, DVD duplication, PC back-up, and data archiving. The extraordinarily versatile 16X DVD-R media can be used with the new higher-speed DVD writers from Sony, Pioneer and other leading manufacturers, as well as upgraded 2X writers from Apple, Pioneer and others.
- Manufacturer: JVC
- Capacity: 4.7GB
- Media Type : 16x DVD-R
- Top Surface: Silver Thermal Lacquer, No stacking ring (ideal for silkscreen or thermal print.)
- Certification: ISO 14001 certified manufacturing
- Durability: 100 year data integrity guarantee
- Distortion: Zero wave distortion
- Jitter: Lowest jitter levels
- Error Rate: Lowest Bler, E12, and E22 error rates in industry
- Sold per 100 Pack
- Manufacturer Product # J-DMR-ZZ-SB16